Take everyday preventive steps
As a family, you can plan and make decisions now that will protect you and your family during a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Be prepared if your child’s school or childcare facility is temporarily dismissed or for potential changes at your workplace.